Data Protection Notice:
This data protection notice sets out details of the personal data that we collect from you, or which you provide to us, when you visit our website or contact our customer services department. It also sets out details of how we process that personal data, who we disclose it to, and your rights in connection with our processing of your personal data.
One51 ES Plastics (UK) Limited of Denis House, Mariner, Lichfield Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7UL, England is the controller of personal data collected pursuant to this notice. If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that we process
We process the following personal data about you:
- Queries – If you submit a query via our enquiries page, we will collect your name, email address, phone number and the contents of your query.
- Information that is automatically collected – We use certain technologies that collect nonpersonally identifiable details about how our website is used, such as what pages you visit and how long you stay on them. For more information about these technologies, please see our cookies policy.
Purposes of processing and legal basis
- Queries – If you submit a query, we will process your personal data in order to respond to your query. We process this data on the basis of our legitimate interests in operating our business and its customer service function.
- Information that is automatically collected – We process this personal data to help us understand how our website is being used and to help us make improvements to our website. To the extent that this involves the processing of personal data, it will be on the basis of our legitimate interests in making the website available and improving its services.
Personal data that we require you to provide
You are required to provide certain personal data in order to submit a query on our enquiries page. If you do not provide the required information, we will not be able to respond to your query.
Recipients of data
We may disclose your personal data to various recipients in connection with the above purposes, including:
- Service providers – Our website is operated by a third party service provider, who makes the website and its features available on our behalf. We also use other service providers in the context of operating our business, some of which may have access to your personal data in the context of providing those services.
- Group companies – We operate as part of a group of companies, called IPL Plastics (see here for our group website http://www.iplpgroup.com/). Certain services are procured and operated on a group wide basis, which means that another group company acts as a data processor on our behalf when it engages third party service providers to provide those services.
- Purchasers of our business – We may disclose the personal data collected pursuant to this notice to third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/) or your local supervisory authority
Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a cookie from our website. A cookie simply contains a large random number which in itself does not contain any personal information and any information you submit in the registration section of the website will not be contained within the cookie data. Cookies from our server cannot read data from your computer’s hard disc or read cookie files from other websites or write any information to your hard disc. They simply make the website easier for you to use.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.) Flash cookies can be disabled or the data held deleted by changing your browser add-on settings or by visiting the website of the add-on manufacturer. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to receive personalised information on our website. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. Below explains the cookies we might use and why.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Website cookie acceptance
uit, loc, ssh, sshs, di, dt, uid, psc, __atuvc
exp_last_activity, exp_last_visit, exp_tracker
A basic session cookie which enables essential site functionality. Expires after 2 hours of inactivity.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.Facebook Cookies Source: click here.
Who else might see my personal information?
Invisible GIF images & link tracking:
These are invisible images used in HTML email communications which allow us to track if the email was opened and read. We use these to monitor the level of interaction with a particular email and the results are used to tailor our communications with you. We may use link tracking within the emails we send you: these links may contain information that allows us to track which links are being clicked on. Aggregated data from this is used to tailor the links provided in our emails. The data obtained from these links do not identify you.
Email communications and opting-out:
One Fifty One plc may contact you by email after you register with information that we think you will find useful, including announcements about special offers and new services. It is our policy to send such emails only to customers who explicitly give us permission to do so. In every such email message, we will also have instructions on how to unsubscribe so that you will not receive any email messages from One Fifty One plc in the future if you do not wish to.